Have Social Media questions throughout the Toastmasters year? Reach out to Serena McCullough, DTM, Public Relations Manager at:
Need to get your club a MeetUp? The District has you covered! Simply reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us Club information: name, meeting time, date, photo, and two contact emails for the account.
Meet Up Tips
Using Meetup as a Toastmasters Club:
1. Use descriptive and inviting meetup titles (i.e. "Public Speaking Practice and Feedback" vs. "Toastmasters Club")
2. Set up a detailed and succinct meetup description (including location, time, contact info, website, purpose, etc.)
3. Include and update pictures regularly
4. Create a personal message to each member who RSVPs
5. Send a personal message to each member who RSVPs
6. Sent a "looking forward to seeing you message to all RSVPs a few days before
7. Follow up after the meeting and remind when the next meeting will be
Download the Social Media
Workshop Series Booklet for more tips, tricks and videos!