2022 District 100 Spring Conference
Program of Events
8:00 am - Breakfast Session - Educational Workshop with Eldonna Lewis Fernandez, AS
9:00 am - Welcome
9:15 am - Keynote Address - Erin Gruwell, 2017 Golden Gavel Recipient
10:15 am - Break
10:30 am - Business Meeting
12:30 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - Awards / Hall of Fame
2:15 pm - Break
2:30 pm - Evaluation Contest
3:30 pm - Break
3:40 pm - International Speech Contest
4:45 pm - Closing Ceremony
5:00 pm - Adjourn
Dear members & guests of District 100,
Welcome to the 2022 District 100 Spring Conference.
The theme for the conference this year is Transformational Interactive Experiences. Our aim for this year's conference is to bring you, the member or guest, together in a virtual environment on Zoom, and to walk away from your experience feeling transformed and inspired.
The District 100 Spring Conference will take place officially on Saturday, April 23rd 2022 on Zoom.
Our two featured speakers this year include:
* Breakfast Workshop Speaker (8:00am PDT) Eldonna Lewis Fernandez, AS
* Keynote Speaker (9:00am PDT) Erin Gruwell
Throughout the day you will be able to enjoy our featured speakers, District Council Meeting, Recognition of Members in Pathways/Hall of Fame, and the Evaluation and International Speech Contest.
Our District Council Meeting will take place at 10:30am. At this meeting, District Leaders will provide reports and the Club Presidents, Vice Presidents of Education, and District Executive Committee will elect the 2022-2023 District Officers.
We can’t wait for you to join us for the 2022 District 100 Spring Conference and we look forward to seeing you there.
Yours in Service,
District 100 Conference Team!
2022 District 100 Spring Conference Speakers
District 100 Spring Conference Opportunity Drawing
Open now! Buy tickets for a chance to win great prizes! http://go.rallyup.com/83029f
REGISTER by April 15th, 2022 to earn :
1) A $ 50 card from District 100 (to purchase club supplies) AND 50% off of the purchase of a one-year Zoom Pro subscription.
The District 100 club with the most club members registered for, and in attendance at, the Spring Conference will receive this prize. (up to $75 max - which can pay for a full year of Zoom with the Toastmasters 50% Zoom Club discount). Must be redeemed by June 30th, 2022.
2) A $30 card from District 100 (to purchase club supplies) in the District 100 Virtual Store at the Spring Conference.
The District 100 club with the highest percentage of club members in each division registered for, and in attendance at, the Spring Conference will receive (Not to be combined with the "most club members" incentive above).
3) FIVE FREE tickets for the Opportunity Drawing to be held at the Spring Conference. First time conference attendees who register by April 15th, 2022 are eligible. (Must be present to earn).
4) TWO free tickets for the Opportunity Drawing to be held at the Spring Conference. ALL Spring Conference attendees who register by April 15th, 2022 are eligible. (Must be present to earn).